sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Circle lenses review - Neo Princess Purple Violet

Hello everyone!
Today I want to talk about the circle lenses I've been using lately. I ordered them from Honey Color. They are Neo Princess Purple Violet.

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.2 mm
Water content:  45%
My review:

Style: ★★★ 
Color:★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★
Enlarging effect: ★☆☆

Style: I love how it looks. They are pretty natural.

Color: The color is really beautiful. With natural light and with other type of light. Although it's more visible with natural light, you can realize that the lenses have a really nice color even with not too much light. People have told me about how nice they look on me.

Comfort: It was a bit difficult to put them on the eye 'cause they are a bit thicker than other lenses I used. But I have to say they are very confortable. I don't feel them on my eyes.

Enlarging effect: If you're looking for lenses that make your eye look bigger, these aren't your lenses. They have a really natural enlargement so they aren't too noticeable.

Conclusion: I totally fell in love with them. They are really cute and make the eyes look gorgeous on me! :3


You can see other of the pics I took a 2 weeks ago for Christmas day. I was wearing them.

1 comentario:

Alexx dijo...

Que lindos lentes! Te quedan hermosos y el color es genial!

Creo que me tentaste a comprarme unos...
Sin flash, son mas naturales o son bastante claritos? Me gustaria probar los verdes siempre y cuando no sean muy apagados :)