jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

Palette Review

Hello babies!
Yesterday I received two packages but I will talk about one of them. This time is about a palette from

BH Cosmetics eyeshadow collection

First of all I would like to talk about this website. It has amazing products you can purchase for a reasonable price. Shipping is incredible fast and comunication is great. Check the site!

I ordered some of they products before but now I want to make a review of this one.
This palette is 88 colors Palette - Shimmer Eyeshadow
The first thing I have to say is that I receive it in good condition.

Colors: I was really impresed because the colors are really vibrant. I thought at first they wouldn't look like that when I had to use them but I was wrong. They show up very well and a variety of looks can be created with all the colors it includes. They can be used for everyday looks or even for nights!
Duration: They are long lasting and really easy to remove.
Uses: They blend well and are really easy to apply. The pigmentation is good and you can get a smooth look with them.
Price: I am so happy with it. Because even if it's cheap, the quality is great!


And talking about good palettes, don't miss the opportunity to order this awesome palette

No hay comentarios: